New BookingsBooking advance tickets to Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery couldn't be simpler! Just visit the online booking form to select your tickets.
To stay up to date with all of the latest show news sign up to our newsletter
Buying a ticket for a loved one?Whether it's for Christmas, a birthday, a special occasion or just because this person is amazing, we've created a 'Save The Date' asset for you to download so that you can include it as a gift 'voucher' in a card until your ordered tickets arrive.
Misplaced your ticket confirmation or have a question?If you have not received, or have or misplaced, your ticket confirmation you can access it via the See Ticket Customer Service Portal
You can also use the Portal for any queries about pre-purchased tickets.
If you do not have your reference number there is an option to retrieve this on the form. Once you have logged into your booking you can view your ticket details, download print at home tickets or use the contact form for any other queries you may have.
What to do if you brought tickets for the 2020 or 2021 editionYou don't need to do anything! Your booking will be carried over automatically to the equivalent ticket on the corresponding 2022 date. As a thank you for continuing to support the show we are offering an extra adult day ticket* so you can introduce a friend or loved one to the joys of the event!
If you would rather transfer your ticket to Classic Motor Show or Race Retro please complete the Ticket Exchange Request Form.
Your new tickets will be emailed out in the weeks preceeding the show to the email address used to book them. If you wish to change the day of your ticket/s, or update your contact details, please use the Cusomer Service Portal to request this. This can be done at any time up until tickets are dispatched.
*Terms & Conditions apply
Advance Ticket PricesYou can purchase advance tickets online before midnight on Thursday, the day before the Show opens.
*Exclusive £1.50 discount available on adult tickets for members of participating car clubs - contact your club for your unique discount code. Enter this code when prompted on the booking form.
**Children under 5 are admitted free with a paying adult
On The Door Ticket PricesTickets are limited and on-the-door tickets are offered subject to availability. Booking in advance is advised.
*Children under 5 are admitted free with a paying adult
Disabled Visitors Ticket InformationCarers admitted free
If you have a disability that restricts your ability to attend the show on your own to the extent where a carer is needed, then a career is admitted for free. A carer ticket can be collected at the Box Office or alternatively please contact SeeTickets on 0871 230 1088 (please note calls cost 13p per minute plus network charges).
Terms & Conditions
- By attending Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery (the Show), you do so entirely at your own risk. Clarion Events Ltd (the Organisers) shall not be liable for any injury, damage or loss to you, other than in respect of any injury or loss arising directly as a result of our own negligence. You agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, property, health and wellbeing during and after the event and, if unsure of your own ability or condition to attend, to take appropriate third party advice.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket
- For attendees safety, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may conduct security searches
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, transferred, or resold for commercial gain
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show due to circumstances beyond their reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets
- If alterations to the show dates are made as a result of COVID-19 ticket holders will be offered alternative dates, events or may be eligible to a refund
- Ticket holders will only be admitted via the entrance, and during the time slot stated on their ticket. Latecomers will be required to wait until they can be safely admitted by security
- All visitors must check their own temperature before leaving home to attend the event. Those with a high temperature should not attend
- Temperature checks will be conducted on arrival. Any visitor with a high temperature (and potentially anyone in their party) will be refused entry and their ticket will be refunded after the event
- Visitors must adhere to all additional measures put in place to comply with COVID-19 rules and guidelines. The latest information will be emailed to ticket bookers and is available on the Show website
- Ticket bookers are responsible for ensuring everyone in their party is aware of, and adheres to all terms and conditions including these additional measures
- The Organisers cannot accept financial or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the Show as a result of contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice sought or obtained from any exhibitor
- The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show
- Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit
- The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserves the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition
- All advance bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.95. This fee is per transaction and not per ticket
- Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified