Terms & Conditions
Here you will find details and terms for:
- Redeeming an additional ticket credit
- Ticket Competitions
- Redeeming Complimentary Tickets
- Pride of Ownership Voting Rules
- Pride of Ownership Prize Draw Rules
- Pride of Ownership Competitors Rules
In all matters relating to voting, prize draws, ticket sales etc the decisions of the Organisers are final and binding in all related matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
All Tickets are subject to the Event’s Terms and Conditions, which can be found on our ticket information page.
Redeeming an additional ticket creditAs a thank you to Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show 2020/21 ticket holders who have chosen to take up the option of transferring their tickets/s to the 2022 edition we are offering you an extra adult day ticket to the event so you can introduce a friend or loved one to the joys of the show!
To redeem this additional ticket credit simply complete the online application form.
We need to ask you to actively request these tickets rather than just allocate them so we can monitor take up as we may still need to manage venue capacities in light of COVID. We want to ensure these extra tickets will be enjoyed and not mean another enthusiast misses out!
Your new tickets, along with your claimed extra ticket, will be emailed out a few weeks prior to the show to the email address used to book them.
If you need to make any changes this can be done via the See Tickets Customer Service Portal
Refund Policy for 2020/21 Ticket BookingsAny tickets brought for Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show 2020 or 2021 can be held for next event in 2022, or transfered to the next edition of Classic Motor Show or Race Retro, alternatively you can request refund.
Transfers to alternative shows, or refunds requests, can be made on the online form.
Once the request is recieved the refund will be processed for funds to return to the bookers account in 10 working days.
If you need a reminder of your booking reference this can be done on SEE Tickets Customer Service Portal page.
Ticket CompetitionsWhen entering a participating exhibitor, clubs or partner social media competition to win a pair of tickets to the show these terms and conditions apply:
- The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 16 or over except Clarion Events Ltd, exhibitor/club/partner employees, their close relatives or anyone connected with the competition
- Entries for this competition can only be done via Facebook or Twitter – through liking and commenting on the competition post in order to enter
- If you enter after the closing time specified in the post your entry will not be accepted
- After the registration period has closed one entrant will be selected by the exhibitor/club/partner as the winner and contacted soon after the competition closing date. Tickets codes will then be sent out to the winner prior which must be used to claim the free tickets before midday on Thursday 10 June 2021
- The prize will be a pair of day passes to the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery, for either Friday 11, Saturday 12 or Sunday 13 June 2021
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable
- Please also note the ticket/prize does not include car parking. For NEC parking options, please visit the website
- For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel or any other expenses, and no cash alternative is available
- By accepting the prize the winners accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
Redeeming Complimentary TicketsTo redeem a complimentary ticket you must active it with the ticket code you have been supplied with before midnight on Thurday prior to the shows first open day.
- Go to the ticket booking page
- enter your unique code in the box above the ticket types section
- enter your contact details
- you will then be emailed a print-at-home ticket#
- you must bring this ticket with you to gain entry to the show
Pride of Ownership Voting Rules
- Only one vote per person
- Only votes submitted with contact details (full name and email address) will be counted
- Voting forms must not be taken off the Pride of Ownership area
- Voting forms must be completed and submitted within the show opening hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Voting closes on Sunday by 12 noon
- The Organisers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that they regard as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share will be kept secure and only used as outlined on the voting forms and to administer the Prize Draw if the entry is selected as the winner
Pride of Ownership Prize Draw Rules
- All votes for Pride of Ownership with contact details included will be entered into the Prize Draw
- One winner will be selected at random from amongst the qualifying submissions
- The winner will be notified by email in the week following the show
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part
- The prizes are non transferable and cannot be resold
- The Organisers reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or alternative value should circumstances outside our control make this necessary
- Where a prize is provided, in full or in part, by a Supplier, the Organisers accept no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment
Pride of Ownership Competitors Rules
- Owners can engage and campaign with other entrants and visitors, however any form of intimidation, cheating, derogatory remarks or bad mouthing is not tolerated and those involved will be disqualified and asked to leave
- Competitors can not take voting forms away from the Pride of Ownership display area to be completed - all forms must be completed and submitted within the display area
- Votes will be counted and verified by Clarion Events Ltd and the Organiser's decision is final
- The car with the most visitor votes wins with trophies for first, second and third place awarded on the final day of the show
- The owner and car crowned the overall winner will be invited to display their car at the next edition of Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show. They may also recieve an invitation to the Classic Motor Show in November.