Terms & Conditions
In all matters relating to voting, prize draws, ticket sales etc the decisions of the Organisers are final and binding in all related matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show 2020 ticket holders who have chosen to take up the option of transferring their tickets/s to the 2021 edition will receive a credit for an additional one-day adult ticket.
To redeem this ticket credit simply use your booking reference on the ticket booking website between Monday 7 September 2020 and Wednesday 26 March 2021.
A reminder of your booking reference, along with redemption instructions, will be sent to you by SEE Tickets after 1 September 2020.
If you have not received a reminder of your booking reference by 7 September please contact SEE Tickets, with the postcode and phone number you used when booking, via email at email@example.com
- Only one vote per person
- Only votes submitted with contact details (full name and email address) will be counted
- Voting forms must not be taken off the Pride of Ownership area
- Voting forms must be completed and submitted within the show opening hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- Voting closes on Sunday by 12 noon
- The Organisers reserve the right, at their sole discretion, to eliminate or disqualify any entries or entrants that they regard as being in breach of these terms and conditions or the spirit of the competition
- Data Protection: Any personal information that entrants share will be kept secure and only used as outlined on the voting forms and to administer the Prize Draw if the entry is selected as the winner
- All votes for Pride of Ownership with contact details included will be entered into the Prize Draw
- One winner will be selected at random from amongst the qualifying submissions
- The winner will be notified by email in the week following the show
- Prizes must be accepted as offered by the named winner. There is no cash or alternative prizes, in whole or part
- The prizes are non transferable and cannot be resold
- The Organisers reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or alternative value should circumstances outside our control make this necessary
- Where a prize is provided, in full or in part, by a Supplier, the Organisers accept no responsibility for inaccuracy of any prize description, and The Supplier is responsible for prize fulfilment
- Owners can engage and campaign with other entrants and visitors, however any form of intimidation, cheating, derogatory remarks or bad mouthing is not tolerated and those involved will be disqualified and asked to leave
- Competitors can not take voting forms away from the Pride of Ownership display area to be completed - all forms must be completed and submitted within the display area
- Votes will be counted and verified by Clarion Events Ltd and the Organiser's decision is final
- The car with the most visitor votes wins with trophies for first, second and third place awarded on the final day of the show
- The owner and car crowned the overall winner will be invited to display their car at the next edition of Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show. They may also recieve an invitation to the Classic Motor Show in November.
When entering a participating exhibitor, clubs or partner social media competition to win a pair of tickets to the show these terms and conditions apply:
1. The competition is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 16 or over except Clarion Events Ltd, exhibitor/club/partner employees, their close relatives or anyone connected with the competition.
2. Entries for this competition can only be done via Facebook or Twitter – through liking and commenting on the competition post in order to enter.
3. If you enter after the closing time specified in the post your entry will not be accepted.
4. After the registration period has closed one entrant will be selected by the exhibitor/club/partner as the winner and contacted soon after the competition closing date. Tickets codes will then be sent out to the winner prior which must be used to claim the free tickets before midday on Thursday 26 March 2020.
5. The prize will be a pair of day passes to the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery, for either Friday 27, Saturday 28 or Sunday 29 March 2020.
6. Tickets are strictly non-transferable.
7. Please also note the ticket/prize does not include car parking. For NEC parking options, please click here.
8. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel or any other expenses, and no cash alternative is available.
Tickets are subject to the Event’s Terms and Conditions. By accepting the prize the winners accept and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which can be found on our ticket information page.