The Rover P6 range of cars were built from 1963 to 1977.
The P6 Rover Owners Club was established in 1982 to support the Rover P6 model and currently has over 800 individual members.
This year is the 60th Anniversary of the Rover P6 and our National Show will be held on Sunday 6th August 2023 at Rufford Abbey Country Park, Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DF. Entry form and details can be downloaded from the Club website www.p6roc.com
The P6 Rover Owners Club are professional and friendly and the largest one model Classic Rover Car Club in the world including many members outside the UK.
The P6 Rover Owners Club was established in 1982
with the following aims:
- To further interest in the maintenance, restoration and use of all P6 models in the 2000, 2200 and 3500 ranges.
- To produce information through research and technical help, and to assist in the location of spares and expertise.
- To arrange meetings for members.
- To issue our 48 Page Colour P6 NEWS magazine and other publications as required.
- To promote displays of different models at motoring festivals and shows.
- To promote rallies and shows for the Rover P6 model.
- A vast amount of information is also available on the Club website including our P6 INDEX section for members.
The Club’s professional full colour 48 Page magazine ‘P6 NEWS’ appears every two months and is the main source, for many members of keeping in touch - not least with cars and parts for sale.
The P6 Rover Owners Club holds a National Show each year and exhibits at the major Classic Car shows. A programme of local, national and international rallies and events, occasionally in conjunction with other Rover Clubs, runs throughout each year.
We also have a P6 INDEX on our website which includes articles featured in past and present P6 NEWS magazines.
This section is added to all the time including many technical articles. Members simply need to register and login to access all the downloadable documents.
We have regional monthly meetings spread across the whole of the UK and some overseas, where members can meet locally and attend local shows together.
A Technical Advice Team is available to answer members’ queries on history, servicing and repair, restoration and rebuilding, parts availability and specialised services.
For the purposes of Agreed Valuation Insurance, members’ cars can be valued by some of our Club Regional Organisers.
There is a network of P6 Parts Specialists who advertise in P6 NEWS. Encouraged by our Club’s growth and the popularity of the Rover P6, our Club and the parts suppliers have embarked on the re-manufacture of a number of essential running components.
Tel: 07415 004787 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
AddressCastlethorpe Carr Farm
P6 Rover Owners Club 40th Anniversary National Show Sunday 17th July 2022 Rufford Abbey Country Park, Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DF. OPEN TO ALL VEHICLES