Celica Club UK is Europe's No 1 Toyota Celica owner's club The friendliest car club on the internet!
Other major shows Celica Club will be attending in 2023 with a stand display or participating in:
- Car Club Day Prescott Hillclimb 2nd April
- Gen 1-5 Rally Weekend Snowdonia 15th-16th April
- JapFest Silverstone 23rd April
- JapShow Santapod 15th May
- MR2DC Day Hatton Country World 4th June
- JDM Combe Castle Combe 8th July
- Simply Japanese Beaulieu 23rd July
- JapShow Finale Santa Pod 8th October
- Classic Motor Show NEC 10th-12th November (to be confirmed)
Members also attend other shows local to them or arrange their own informal meets throughout the UK.
Celica Club UK at Prescott Hill Climb, Cheltenham Sunday 2nd April 2023
Our members are looking forward to attending the Car Club Day at Prescott Hill Climb in April. Prescott was established in 1938 and is owned by the Bugatti Owners’ Club and is set in beautiful Cotswold countryside. The course is regarded as the premier technical one in the UK at which many competitive Hill Climb events and Championships take place.
The Car Club Day is a non-competitive event attended by specially invited car clubs. Club members are able to drive the hill in a leisurely way and experience the course technicalities and hone their driving skills. The day is open to the public to buy Spectator tickets, available on the Prescott website https://www.prescotthillclimb.co.uk/event-details/car-club-day-2023
There will be 10 different car clubs attending this year, so plenty to see both in the Paddock and on the hill.
Celica Club attended this event last year and it was a huge success, thoroughly enjoyed by all participating members.