1989 Jaguar XJ-S 5.3 V12 Convertible
Just two owners and 61,000 miles, this lovely, unrestored V12 Convertible is a rare find.
- Attractively finished in Signal Red with Magnolia leather and Nut Brown carpets
- Usual Jaguar refinements including heated seats, air conditioning, power steering, windows and hood
- Owned by our vendor since 1992 and just 1 previous keeper. 61,343 miles from new, original and unrestored, there can't be many
- Has benefitted from a gearbox overhaul and an MOT until September this year
- Supplied with its original dealer book pack, owners handbook, and stamped service book
- Rarely do original, unrestored examples as good and well preserved as this come to market especially with low use and in good colours. Offered to the market for the first time in years, this represents a great opportunity and may prove a very sensible investment