1985 Porsche 911 Carrera 3.2 Targa
A lovely original UK-supplied (C-16) Targa displaying only 87,000 miles with a full service history.
- The 3.2 was regarded as the ultimate development of the original 911 prior to the 964
- The all-alloy, fuel-injected, 3,164cc, flat-six generated 231bhp offering 0-60 in 5.6 seconds
- This smart Targa looks rather purposeful in 'Triple Black'
- Since purchase the car has hardly been used and always dry stored
- Extensive history file detailing works completed with invoices and old MOTs
- Appears nicely original with only 87,000 miles and a full service history