1983 Mercedes-Benz 280SL (R107)
A lovely, one-owner R107 with exceptionally low mileage.
- Exceptional, left-hand drive, 2.8-litre R107 that was supplied new to its first owner in Monte Carlo
- Delightfully presented in Classic White with a rare (and expensive) matching hardtop
- Smooth, fuel-injected straight-six producing 182bhp and 176lb.ft. Four-speed automatic gearbox
- Has seen very little use since arriving in the UK in 1990 and subsequently joining a collection, but did spend some time on display at Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands. The current indicated mileage is 19,471
- Factory optioned with Air Conditioning, a Centre Armrest and Cruise Control. Recently refreshed with a new MOT
- With Pagoda prices now out of reach, the equally stylish R107 SL is an attractive option particularly at this mileage and in this lovely condition