1967 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray (C2) Big Block
Superbly presented, second generation C2 Corvette optioned with the mighty 427ci V8 offering over 400bhp.
- Built in St Louis in late 1967 and spec'd with the 400bhp, 427ci (7-litre), 'big-block' V8 and optioned with air-con
- Confusingly, the second generation models (C2 1963-67) were entitled Sting Ray before returning to the original name, Stingray, in 1969
- This stunning example is finished in a Deep Copper Metallic and has been carefully restored at some point
- Imported around 12 years ago, it has patently been cherished during its UK ownership
- Impressive, imposing and almost immortal, everyone should own a 'Big Block' Corvette at some point in their life