Tickets are now on sale! Booking advance tickets to Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show, with Discovery, couldn't be simpler! You can either purchase your advance tickets online or over the phone.
Book before midnight on Thursday 26 March to save on the on-the-door ticket prices.
Not sure if you can make it? Not to worry. You can always turn up on the day and book tickets at the door, but remember, you'll save time and money if you book your tickets in advance.
To stay up to date with all of the latest show news sign up to our newsletter or book your tickets here now
Misplaced your ticket confirmation?
If you have not recieved, or misplaced, your ticket confirmation you can access it via the See Ticket Customer Service Portal
Advance Ticket Prices
(Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun)
|3 Day Pass||£53.00|
On The Door Ticket Prices
(Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun)
|3 Day Pass||£55.00|
Carers admitted free
If you have a disability that restricts your ability to attend the show on your own to the extent where a carer is needed, then a career is admitted for free. A carer ticket can be collected at the Box Office or alternatively please contact SeeTickets on 0871 230 1088 (please note calls cost 13p per minute plus network charges).
Terms & Conditions
- Advance tickets are available until midnight on Thursday 7 November 2019. After that date, tickets will only be available at the show.
- All advance bookings are subject to a single transaction fee of £1.95 for standard delivery or £1.95 for print at home e-tickets. Please note that this fee is per transaction and not per ticket.
- Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged, trasferred, or resold for commercial gain.
- Please check all your tickets on purchase, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- Visitors will not be allowed admission to the Show without a valid ticket.
- For the safety of visitors to the Show, the Organisers reserve the right to refuse admission, and may, on occassions conduct security searches.
- The Organisers reserve the right to alter or vary the content or timing of the whole or any part of the Show due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control without being obliged to refund or exchange tickets.
- The Organisers cannot accept finanical or other responsibility for any loss or liability incurred by visitors to the Show as a result if contracts entered into by visitors with any exhibitor or advice south or obtained from any exhibitor.
- The Organisers cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property brought to the Show.
- Visitors may be photographed, filmed or recorded for marketing, broadcast or security purposes during the Show. By attending the Show, visitors authorise such photography and recording and permits the Organisers to use their images, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit.
- The sale of any articles in the gangways or anywhere on the Exhibition premises is strictly forbidden except with the written permission of the Organisers, and the Organisers reserves the right at their absolute discretion to confiscate any such articles for infringement of the condition.