Arrive & Drive with HERO Events
The 'Arrive & Drive with HERO Events' is an exclusive opportunity to get behind the wheel of a classic car and drive, at the 2017 Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show.
An array of HERO’s Arrive & Drive cars will be available for guests to take the wheel on a specially created driving route around the National Exhibition Centre. From a Porsche 911 to what many people believe to be the purists rally car, a Lancia Delta Intergrale or even a Jaguar E-Type, guests will have the opportunity to drive (or be driven in) one of the incredible classic cars listed below.
The HERO Arrive & Drive fleet feature at hugely at HERO events. The cars listed below will feature at the Practical Classics Classic Car & Restoration Show:
- 1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider Veloce - left hand drive
- 1971 Alfa Romeo GTV 1750 - right hand drive
- 1965 Ford Cortina GT - right hand drive
- 1964 Triumph TR4 - right hand drive
- 1972 MGB Roadster - right hand drive
- 1969 Lancia Fulvia Zagato 1.3 Sport - left hand drive
- 1968 Porsche 911 2.0T SWB - right hand drive
- 1990 Lancia Delta Integral - left hand drive
- 1968 Jaguar E Type Series 1.5 4.2 FHC - right hand drive
- 1958 MGA Roadster - left hand drive
Terms & Conditions:
By purchasing an Arrive & Drive a Classic Car you’re accepting these Terms & Conditions.
- Drivers have to between 25 & 70 years of age to be covered by our Insurance Policy
- A full clean Driving Licence must be produced on the day
- All drivers must sign an Indemnity Form on the day
- A Parental permission form must also be signed by a Parent or Guardian, on the day, of any passengers under the age of 17 booked on the ‘Passenger' Option.
- Please report to the reception desk, on the HERO Stand, at the Arrive & Drive a Classic Car at least 20 minutes before your booked time. Due to the scheduling of the drives a late arrival may mean you miss your slot. Although we will do our best to accommodate you if we physically run out of time you will forfeit your run. No refund will be available.
- Only the pre -booked driver will be allowed to drive on the day. Any name changes must be notified to us in writing through email@example.com
- All drivers and passengers must obey the instructions of the Tour Host, their instruction is final. Any one deemed to be driving with excessive speed or dangerously will be immediately halted and asked to leave. If your run is halted no refunds will be available.
- Arrive & Drive is operated by HERO Events Limited
- Clarion Events Limited acts as a ticket agent for HERO Events Limited who are owners and operators of Arrive & Drive a Classic Car.
Provided you meet our age restriction (25 – 70 years of age), you produce your driving Licence on the day and sign our Indemnity Form, you will be covered by our Comprehensive Insurance Policy. However, this is subject to an excess of £1,000 for Group 1 cars and £2,000 for Group 2 cars in the event of any damage that you have incurred